The DP10A features low-profile/oversized pads with multiple extensions to raise most vehicles on the road today. Includes four (each) adapter extensions: 3.5″ and 5″.
Spot-Rite™ 3-Stage Front Arm Design:
The DP10A features offset arms to accommodate vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically. This feature allows the technician to position the vehicle doors in front of or behind the column to prevent door damage.
- 10,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans.
- Direct-Pull Lifting – high efficiency, low maintenance technology
- Closed loop hydraulic system – preventing hydraulic contamination
- Powder coat, oven baked finish – more durable than conventional coatings
- Third party tested by ETL and certifed by ALI
- Padded shut-off bar
- Spring operated arm restraints, disengage at floor level
- Low profile arms
- Single point release lock in each column, resets on upstroke
- Optional high rise and extended height available
- Door bumpers included