Forward’s U.S. engineers have over 29 years of combined experience designing automotive lifts for service and repair shops. Forward’s philosophy is to own our designs rather than use someone else’s off the shelf product.
21st century design tools allow us to create, control and validate our designs to ensure maximum performance. Forward lifts are rigorously tested to meet quality and durability standards. All product families are proof load tested to 1½ times rated capacity and rigorously cycle tested.
High Performance Forward Lifts are rigorously cycle tested at rated load giving you a proven, quality tested lift you can depend on for years of quality service. Forward engineers’ gold certified designs meet the highest industry standards for safety and performance. Secure your investment and your bottom
line with these versatile and reliable vehicle service lifts.
- RRJ70G / 7,000 lbs. capacity rolling bridge jacks
- Drive-through ramps
- 3 – Phase motor
- Internal airline kit
- Bolt-on, full runway alignment kit
- Turning radius gauges
- 2′ Extended runway kit
- Power unit cover
- 14,000 lbs. capacity
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder
- Single Point latch release system
- Jack track is standard feature
- Multiple position latch points in each structural leg
|MODEL – CR14-X|
|Capacity||14,000 lbs. (6350kg)|
|Width Inside Columns||116-1/4″|
|Length Between Columns||195-1/4″|
|Width Between Runways||43″ or 46″|
|Minimum Bay Size||15′ x 27′|
* single phase standard; 3-phase available ** Spec varies with power unit location