BendPak parking lifts take advantage of wasted overhead space both
inside and outdoors giving you the opportunity to store vehicles one to
two deep, two levels high, effectively doubling the amount of vehicle
storage on your property
The BendPak HDS-35PX parking system is the perfect balance of affordability and dependability. From fleet operations to truck yards, the HDS-35PX provides businesses the perfect vehicle parking solution by increasing capacity up to 75% and maximizing use of your biggest asset – real estate.
Over the past four decades, BendPak parking lifts and vehicle storage racks have earned a reputation as the best engineered, best made lifting systems in the world. We’ve applied the same dedication to design and production excellence to the HDS-35PX super-duty truck parking system. As the nation’s only single source manufacturer of surface mount vehicle lift systems, BendPak is uniquely qualified to assist you in planning and executing your vehicle parking and storage system to help you reduce costs and increase operation efficiency. If you require unparalleled experience, quality and service, call BendPak for your next parking project. BendPak will even customize a parking solution to solve your logistics problems, and save you money.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during operation.
- Adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- Super-sized 12″ diameter cable sheaves combined with massive 4″ diameter sheave axles dramatically improved cable wear and critical component lifespans.
- BendPak’s HDS-Truck Series lifts feature four stainless steel lifting cables that provide a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- Equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements.
- The hydraulic cylinder features high-durometer rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass.
- The welded hydraulic cylinder features an integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- Durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system combined with simple push-button controls makes operations safe, fast and simple.
- Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely even of an unexpected cable failure.