The CL10 series 2 post lifts are the top pick for full service facilities. Its Versymmetric® technology means that cars can be lifted symmetrically and asymmetrically for maximized accessibility. This 2 post car lift series is designed with productivity in mind. Find out if the Complete Productivity, Maximum Productivity, or Max Plus Productivity 2 post lift is right for your professional service facility.
- Versymmetric® offset front arms provide directSPOT™ to vehicle lift points and safely lifts both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential.
- Oversized 5″ diameter pulley and heavy duty 5/16″ cable reduces stress on 2 post lift equalization system and increases cable life.
- 48″ elongated carriage design decreases load on bearing.
- 11´ 8″ standard height with 2´ and 3´ extensions available allows lift to be placed in standard service bay with 12´ ceiling.
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high on 2 post car lift
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection.
- Single point mechanical lock release system with jacket coated protection and no lock cable pulleys, and double clutch release bar protects cable from stretching while disengaging both column locks simultaneously.
- Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage.