Handle a wider variety of vehicles including light trucks and SUV’s with the larger capacity BL-7000SLX. The heavier 7,000-pound capacity gives you the muscle you need for tackling those rugged DIY repair jobs plus the increased frame length delivers more rubber block positioning options. Because it’s portable, it can be used virtually anywhere and easily stowed or hauled in the bed of your truck. Bring it to the track or your next off-road adventure or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine vehicle maintenance in the comfort of your home, all in seconds.
Our BL-7000SLX features a welded-steel reinforced upper box frame with cantilevered rubber block trays for increased rubber block reach. Not only do the extended trays allow for better functionality, they also allow the contact blocks on the trailing side of the lifting frames to be positioned closer to the wheels during set-up. The BL-7000SLX features dual-position safety locks that engage automatically as the lift rises. A quick flip of the lock bar disengages the safeties for a smooth hands-free descent.
Complete package includes; (2) ea. jack frame assemblies, (2) ea. 150″ hydraulic hoses, (2) ea. 14″ aux. hoses, (2) ea. quick-mount handles, (4) ea. 1.5″ x 3″ x 4″ rubber lifting blocks, (4) ea. 3″ x 3″ x 4″ rubber lifting blocks, (1) mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control.
A long list of design features…
- 7,000-pound capacity.
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds.
- Dual-position safety locks engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation.
- Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor.
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord.
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting.
- Open-center design for clear undercar access.
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up.
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames.
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames.
- It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way.
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear
undercarriage access of all types of vehicles.
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars.
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms.
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed.
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit easily mobile.
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support
cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety.
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each system.