Meet your new best friend in the garage and at the track. The QuickJack BL-5000SLX portable car lifting system revolutionizes the way you get your car in the air. No more struggling with ramps and jacks. With the QuickJack BL-5000SLX under your car, you can be maintenance ready in mere seconds.
The BL-5000SLX is a true 5,000-lb. capacity automotive lift, made from the same materials you’ll find in a professional shop or garage. But the key difference is, you can take the BL-5000SLX with you almost anywhere. Toss it in the trunk or backseat when you’re on the move, and stow it away in a corner when you’re not. After initial one-time assembly, setting up your QuickJack is a snap. Just drop it on the floor and connect the power. Then position the light-weight jack frames and rubber blocks beneath your vehicle. That’s it. Press the up button and go! With a three inch collapsed height, the QuickJack can get in where other jacks only wish they could. And without any cross members, you can match frame positions to almost any vehicle width.
Complete package includes; (2) ea. jack frame assemblies, (2) ea. 150″ hydraulic hoses, (2) ea. 14″ aux. hoses, (2) ea. quick-mount handles, (4) ea. 1.5″ x 3″ x 4″ rubber lifting blocks, (4) ea. 3″ x 3″ x 4″ rubber lifting blocks, (1) mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control.
A long list of design features…
- 5,000-pound capacity.
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds.
- Dual-position safety locks engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation.
- Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor.
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord.
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting.
- Open-center design for clear undercar access.
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up.
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames.
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames.
- It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way.
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear
undercarriage access of all types of vehicles.
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars.
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms.
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed.
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit easily mobile.
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support
cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety.
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each system.