BendPak’s HD-Series alignment lifts are engineered to meet the strenuous demands of even your toughest professional lifting jobs. Designed into every HD-Series lift is a laundry list of key features as long as your arm to ensure that BendPak is the absolute best you can buy.
The HDS-14LSX is the sturdy beast you want as the backbone of your shop; especially if you specialize in servicing larger, low ground clearance vehicles. Our alignment system features front turn plates and rear slip plates built right into the runways. The wheels always respond to your adjustments with no resistance or hassle.
We call it “free floating.” You’ll call it unbelievably easy.
It’s just another way that you can bet on BendPak lifts for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time worrying about what you’re working under and more time doing what you love. Our commercial-grade lifts are second to none and recognized the world-over as benchmarks of dependability and quality
The HDS-14LSXE features aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders that release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously when raising the lift. For added safety, a second lock system acts as an automatic slack-cable device, automatically engaging in the event of an unexpected cable failure. Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within the lift structure.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
Huge 10-1/2” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 2-1/4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll spend less money in service related expenses down the road. Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
BendPak’s HDS-Series lifts feature four ½” diameter 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have a breaking strength of over 14,000 pounds each. This aircraft-quality cable was specifically designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
Adjustable height locking positions
Each column features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling. 12″ x 10″ base plates provide a solid foundation.
Grease fittings are located on every sheave and sheave axle to help keep these critical parts well lubricated and to simplify periodic maintenance.
Multi-caster slip plates in the back and turn plates in the front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
Dual recessed turn plate pockets allow you to position the corrosion resistant galvanized turn plates in the location best suited for individual vehicle positioning – provides for more clearances related to allowable equipment installations.
Hidden hydraulic cylinder
Each HDS-Series four-post is equipped with a single 3-1/2” diameter hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The welded cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications.
The hydraulic cylinder features a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with high-durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001½ diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life.. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will provide years and years of dependable trouble-free service.
An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
Durable powder coat
A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical sually inspected then sandblasted. (2) All parts are washed in five-stage phosphate tanks then immediately dried, to avoid rusting. (3) All surfaces and/or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. (4) The parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints. (5) Finished parts are hung on an electro-statically grounded conveyor line, then powder is applied using an electrostatic spray gun. (6) Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400 degrees for 15 for 45 minutes.
Spring-loaded safety locks
Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
Push-button pneumatic lock release
A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
Secondary lock system
A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
Electric hydraulic power system
A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability. All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily. Extended length approach ramps feature automatic rear wheel chocks and help when loading low ground clearance vehicles.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. It’s the little bit that makes a big difference.
Flexible protective conduit
Hydraulic hoses and airlines are routed through a flexible protective conduit.
Rolling bridge jacks
Optional 7,000-pound capacity rolling jacks (model RJ-7) make a great addition to increase service capacity. RJ-7 bridge jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and brake service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Telescoping rail supports accommodate adjustable runways for different tread widths. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM.
- 14,000 pound lifting capacity
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy‐duty turn plates and integrated rear slip‐plates included
- Multi‐position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail‐kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy‐duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1‐3/8” roller axles and oversize self‐lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi‐position safety locks in each column with push‐button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non‐skid surface
- Optional 7,000 pound capacity bridge jacks available (Model RJ‐7)
- Lifting capacity: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- Front axle max capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Rear axle min capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall width: 130″ / 3,301 mm
- Outside length: 243″ / 6,170 mm
- Overall length: 271″ / 6,893 mm
- Height of columns: 93″ / 2,362 mm
- Runway min height: 7-5/8″ / 192 mm
- Max rise: 70″ / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77-5/8″ / 1,970 mm
- Width between posts: 120″ / 3,046 mm
- Runway width: 20″ / 508 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2″ – 51″ / 952 mm – 1,295 mm
- Length of runways: 229″ / 5,816 mm
- Min 4-wheel alignment: 89″ / 2,261 mm
- Max 4-wheel alignment: 156″ / 3,962 mm
- Max 2-wheel alignment: 212″ / 5,385 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 165″ / 4,191 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 140″ / 3,556 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 115″ / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 95″ / 2,413 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4″ / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 3,455 lbs. / 1,567 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 204″ x 22″ x 40″ / 5,182 mm x 559 mm x 1,016 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.