4 heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
12” diameter cable sheaves
Maybe they’re a bit on the large size, but these super-sized sheaves reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables, adding years of service life to each component. After all, the larger the sheaves, the longer the cable life. When you buy BendPak, we throw in peace of mind as a free gift.
Multi-level locking positions
The HDS-27 is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality stainless steel lifting cables, rated at 40,000 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cables is more than 592% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift! And we make sure it looks tidy too—all lifting cables are fully enclosed within the lift structure itself.
Electric / hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are conveniently located within close reach.
Large base plates
12″ x 12″ base plates provide a solid foundation for the HDS-27.
Single hydraulic cylinder
Each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, hidden away under the runway for minimum exposure and maximum reliable performance. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a single-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston, wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands to virtually eliminate fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001″ diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
Durable powder-coat finish
All HD-Series lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25′ long. Once cleaned, they’re immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks” to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Gives you maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
Longer approach ramps
These approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. It’s the little bit that makes a big difference.
Automatic safety locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all 4 locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
- 27,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single 5″ hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 3/4″ aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 4″ main sheave axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 9k, 12k, 15k-lb. capacity rolling jacks available
- Lifting capacity*: 27,000 lbs. / 12,247 kg
- *Max capacity / front axel: 13,500 lbs. / 6,124 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axel: 13,500 lbs. / 6,124 kg
- Overall width: 154″ / 3,912 mm
- Outside length: 257″ / 6,528 mm
- Overall length: 297″ / 7,544 mm
- Height of columns: 93″ / 2,362 mm
- Runway min height: 8-1/2″ / 216 mm
- Max rise: 60″ / 1,524 mm
- Max lifting height: 68-1/2″ / 1,740 mm
- Width between posts: 134″ / 3,404 mm
- Runway width: 22″ / 559 mm
- Width between runways: 38″ – 56″ / 965 mm – 1,422 mm
- Length of runways: 263″ / 6,680 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 185″ / 4,699 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 160″ / 4,064 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 135″ / 3,429 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 110″ / 2,794 mm
- Locking positions: 9
- Lock spacing: every 6″ / 152 mm
- Lifting time: 75 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 5,581 lbs. / 2,537 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 270″ x 23″ x 36″ / 6,858 mm x 584 mm x 914 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.