The safe and rugged XPR-9S-LP two-post lift features our exclusive Low-Pro™ arms that accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with exclusive lift points located on the extreme outer edges of the chassis. A telescoping overhead structure provides the convenience of wide or narrow installation wrapped up into one configurable package. This unique configurable design allows you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle lifting requirements.
The highly sophisticated yet simple and dependable XPR-Series design requires very little service or maintenance for an overall lower cost of ownership. All BendPak’s XPR two-post models feature dual “direct-drive” low-pressure cylinders, maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and triple-telescoping arm configuration for increase arm positioning versatility.
The XPR-9S-LP features double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of our 63 mm stacking adapters included as standard accessories.
- 9,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Telescoping Low-Pro™ arms accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with lift points located on outer edges of the chassis
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Single-piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53″ tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17″ x 19″ A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single-point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3″
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2″ aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard